Corporate Video Production
Your satisfaction is our No 1 Priority… Whether you manage a 5-Star resort or a family company, the well experienced team at Key Essentials can showcase your company or event giving you a great selling tool and advertising medium with professional corporate videos.
Michael Watt has spent decades working with the lights and cameras of television production, so your end product will be first class. The latest equipment is only as good as the person who operates it; our team offers today’s technology with yesterday’s sensitivity.
- This video shows work samples done by Michael Watt and Nolene Wood either for clients directly, or for advertising agencies across Australia.
First Steps In The Planning
The Storyboard Beginning
The first step to making a video, the concept is storyboarded or broken into stages or segments to determine the required footage and audio that is needed to satisfy all levels of the project. Production doesn’t begin until this is approved by the client. These storyboards can be as small or as large as you need.
Here is a small sample of recent storyboards presented and what you can expect to receive before any video footage is taken.
Things To Consider
What can you expect with your video advertising?
The production team will:
- Deliver your message effectively through media
- Manage and co-ordinate projects through liaising and consultations
- Shoot video presentations using high quality digital video equipment
- Narrate scripts or edit drafts from copy provided
- Record voice-overs or live takes with high quality sound definition
- Complement your video presentation with professional photography
- Screen for musicians/singers/actors or fill-ins/props as necessary
- Write jingles and supply music if required
- Provide all necessary lighting equipment
Helpful hints for creating a video production
- Think about your target market.
- Make a list of all the key elements you want covered.
- Make a list of the goals you want to achieve by using web, video or television advertising.
- Ensure the length of time it takes captures what you want to achieve and cover. For example, if your video is an instructional video, make sure you cover all key elements with clear and easy to follow instructions about the product; if the goal of your video is to get your audience’s attention and to make them want to know more, make short qualifying statements that are interesting and meaningful.
- Make full use of your product’s features by including advantages of that feature.
- End off with a friendly call to action – Join Now – Visit us at – Call Today.
Your end product – Uploading to Cinemas or Television
You will be presented with the final copy either on USB or if the file size isn’t too large, download online. If it’s for cinemas or television, your video can be saved in many formats, mov, avi, wmv, mpeg, or mpg and can be uploaded to any theatre across Australia and is free from a regulatory body approval.
With television we arrange for it to be passed so it complies to and meets the Federal regulatory approval and classifications (CAD). It can then be uploaded to any station across Australia via Dubsat Media Pro. This is at no cost to you and all part of our service.
You can also use your corporate video at Trade Shows where you will require a looped copy. By adding your production to your website as a web video via YouTube you are getting even more mileage from your initial investment.
Check out some of our other projects in our video gallery.
7 Vital Facts to Consider Before the Cameras Role
Download this guideline of things to be aware of before engaging any media company to shoot a video. You will be surprised how these tips can give the end product the WOW factor. Hope you find these useful.
our customers say it best:
As the Operation’s Manager at Suspension Supplies Australia we undertook a series of instructional videos to display our product and how it solved suspension problems in many types of vehicles. It was these videos that really helped sell our product by linking the vehicle issue to the knowledge displayed in our company’s solution. Working with Key Essentials made it a breeze to show off our points of difference as the combined talents of this team made sure the end product was to the highest standard. Trust and dependability is just one of their greatest assets. They also provide expert advice which obviously comes from years of experience behind the scenes. Michael Watt has incredible talent and is a true artist in every sense of the word not just with graphics. He is extremely particular to get every angle and frame to perfection. For us, these videos sold our product and service 100%. –Greg Bertwistle
“I have worked with Michael Watt at several advertising agencies and on a wide variety of briefs (including both 2D and 3D projects) before commencing my tenure with TOFS. ‘Magic Mike’ has never shied away from a challenge, or from both the creative and time pressures that I seem to keep imposing on him. A true gentleman of the edit suite. Awwww Shucks! “–Darren Gunning – National Marketing and Brand Manager – The Outdoor Furniture Specialists
Springwood Road State School contracted Nolene Wood to design our website and advertising brochure. Her professionalism, ICT skills and ability to consult resulted in our school having an easy to navigate, attractive and informative webpage. Nolene made the whole process relatively painless and time effective providing the whole range of service that included graphics, photography, and printing. I know our school community will continue to access Nolene’s skills and expertise in the the future. We are very happy with our site.–Lesley Vogan Principal, Springwood Road State School
Key Essentials have made the re opening of our self contained accommodation in Stanthorpe a wonderful experience. Nolene Wood became our marketing advisor and patiently developed a website that gave us a visually stunning and informative picture of what guests could expect from the cottage. Her consultations always resulted in ideas that described our product to perfection with the reader being able to visualize their stay and the comforts that the accommodation offered. Our re opening of Quart Pot Cottage has been a successful venture and we must give Key Essentials much of the credit. Nolene is a person with a wonderful mix of technology, business flare and artistic design skills which really capture the product and deliver the message. The website communicates in style, pictures and words the heavenly atmosphere that exists in this beautifully refurbished old church, that is Quart Pot Cottage. –God Bless Key Essentials, Amen. Kevin Raeu